onto..Week 3
Monday, January 17, 2011
With the amount of upsets that are happening in the NFL right now, I don't think it's going to be hard to watch the superbowl! Granted it's still a few weeks away, I can't wait to watch it. I'm not thrilled about the fact that I will probably indulge in some tasty treats and drinks , but meh you're only human.
Today's upper body workout is starting to become more routine now, I am not looking at my sheet all the time (or iPod) for my workout. I am going from exercise to exercise without hesitation. Which is a good thing because the 30 second rest period's they fly by!
For those of you interested here's my workout today
1- DB press (I prefer incline, to me I just like it more than flat)
2- Seated Row
3- Lateral Raise
4- Standing Tricep Extension
5- Standing Bar Bicep Curl
6- Push ups ( I go for 3 sets, as many as I can do up to a max of 30, but make sure I hit a minimum of 15-20). This is a killer! After the tricep extension my arms feel like jello, it's a great burn though.
Then I did a quick core circuit followed by a quick 30 minute spin (Trying to stay in zone 3)
Try it out and let me now how you do! If you aren't sure of what I am talking about, post your comment and I can explain, you can't be the only one...
til the next

andontothenext@gmail.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment