First day...is it the hardest?

Monday, January 3, 2011


It was the first workout of the new year, well of my new program anyways! A well deserved workout as well, my diet has been lacking during the holidays. The wings, beer, cheesecake and anything else will certainly need to be taken off my list, or at least in moderation.  Common I'm only human!

My first workout of my new program was definitely new and different, and Functional Strength certainly did not dissapoint. By the end of my first couple exercises I was definitely feeling a great pump and couldn't help but think how great it will be when I'm in week 20 and feel the same way.

To give you a run down, I have a 52 week program with a goal of training 5-6 days a week. Realistically this might not happen, but that's the great thing about this program it leaves me some wiggle room for errors or "cheat" days.  I haven't taken my measurements yet but I will soon enough. My goal is to take measurements every 3 months and photo's every week. I was thinking of using the benchmark tests very similar to Tony Horton's P90X but I want a little more motivation, plus I would like to see the weekly photo's eventually turn into a quick slideshow. ( The downfall of being a tech junkie!)

I will try my best to blog everyday pre or post workout and let you know how I did. Please feel free to offer your comments, suggestions and of course critisim. If you have questions please feel free to e-mail me at andontothenext@gmail.com

Cheers


1 comments:

Alison January 17, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Hi Rich! Janice sent me and I look forward to learning from your success!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP