Spring is here!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
The weather has been getting warmer and it's about freaking time! I finally went for a run outside today and loved every minute of it. I know there were lots of people running in the winter, but I'll leave that to the pro's... I only did a 6 km run today, something nice and easy; a mini recovery from my yesterday. My legs were surprisingly ok, which is a great sign! I grabbed my bike today looking to tune it up in the next week and get 'er on the road.
I am debating whether I should get a new bike for my race though, thoughts? I have been looking around and not sure to change my tires to slicks, or just take the plunge and get a new bike. It might be a good excuse but I'll let you help me decide.
Pictures to come this weekend, hopefully, this way you can really help me choose.
til then I'm on to the next...

1 comments:
I think you should get slicks for this one and see how you like it. If you get hooked, buy a sweet bike for the next!
Post a Comment