Back at it
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Finally I was able to go to the gym today! I looked at my plan and did a interval spin workout, 10 sets of 1:1 high intensity to rest ratio. So about 30 minutes on the bike with warm up and cool down. Immediately after this I went to the treadmill, 1 degree incline to simulate running outdoors, and did a 1 mile run. Not much but wanted to shock my body back into shape. My legs didn't feel that bad but only time will tell, I'm hoping that my cool down and stretching was enough for my DOMS not to kick in.
Tomorrow is looking up, I am hoping to swim and do a full body workout. Oh other big news I was talking with my friend on the weekend and got "talked" into running a half marathon in May! So I really have to make sure I stick to my plan. As long as I do that, it should be "smooth sailing".
0 comments:
Post a Comment